Safe and Secure Hospital and Healthcare Worker Conference
When: 1-2 December 2020
Event Type: Virtual Event
APATAP is delighted to be a supporting partner of this year’s Safe & Secure Hospital and Healthcare Worker Conference. The event is about improving safety and security in healthcare by addressing real pain points with practical strategies, discussing policies and initiatives to prevent and manage occupational violence and aggression, showcasing and learning from best practice, and exploring opportunities for collaboration.
Topics to be explored:
- Worksafe evaluation – how workplace violence is viewed, managed and necessary changes in healthcare
- Occupational violence risk assessment and management plan and practical tools
- Emergency services engagement in mental health
- Managing the safety and security challenges created and exacerbated by COVID-19
- Addressing discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment
- Ambulance - initiatives to mitigate workplace violence & ensure safe transfer
- Safe Restraint - Legal and practical perspectives
- Post-incident support and ensuring effective psychological first aid
- Culturally and linguistically diverse populations – effective strategies to prevent aggression and frustration
The two-day conference agenda is now available online.
The APATAP community will be able to receive a 15% discount on their registration by using the discount code P20A12SPKR. You may also receive a further $200 discount by taking advantage of their early bird rate before the 30 October 2020.
Please follow this LINK to book and to view the conference program.
**Please do not RSVP or register for this event on the APATAP website, please use link above to access the conference website**